We would like to congratulate our VCIS students for graduating from their Summer Enrichment Program, which occurred from 19 May to 5 June. Our students took up Filipino, Math, English, Science, Literature, and Social Studies for 20 hours each in order to prepare for the incoming school year.
- Why Online Language Courses are Great for Learning a New Language
- Cooking Classes: 3 Simple “Fine Dining” Recipes for an Impressive Date Night
- 8 Products and Apps That Help Boost Your Productivity While Co-Working
- A Better Way to Work: A First-Timer’s Guide to Co-Working Spaces
- What are the Advantages of Holding ServSafe Certification as a Young Chef?